How can we assist your business?
Salopian Health and Safety can help you as much or as little as you like and we will not sell you something you do not require. We can develop a complete health & safety management system for you or just provide a health & safety policy, a full audit or help you with your reporting of an incident – it’s that simple. We believe that every business is unique in its health and safety requirements and we are passionate about working with our clients to ensure we provide them with a service to suit their specific requirements.
- We produce bespoke documentation for your company. It is a legal responsibility for businesses with 5 or more employees to have a Health and Safety policy. Additional documentation includes company procedures, risk assessments, method statements and safe systems of work.
- We provide your business with expert advice and guidance on all matters relating to the occupational health and safety needs affecting your company. These will satisfy all legal requirements.
- We evaluate your existing health and safety systems by undertaking a gap analysis.
- We develop new or modify your existing systems to establish a cost effective health and safety management system unique to your business.
- We train your employees in a wide range of health and safety and food safety courses.
- We assist you in preparing your workplace for any visits from the Environmental Health Officer or the Health and Safety Executive.
- We inspect your premises and produce reports detailing non-conformances and areas requiring improvements.
- We investigate your incidents to identify the root causation and make recommendations.
- We provide you with assistance with completing Pre-Qualification Questionnaires eg: CHAS, Safe Contractor Passport Scheme.
- We provide you with a vetting service of your contractors by issuing Pre-Assessment Questionnaires to ensure they are fully competent and legal.
- We formulate induction packages which are bespoke to your company.